The monthly VFW breakfast is this Saturday from 7 to 10 a.m. at the COffee County Veterans building located at 130 Shelton Rd.
During the event, attendees will have the opportunity to judge an art contest on display of several works of art done by Coffee County Central High School students. The students provided this art in honor of Patriot's Day.
The art will be marked and you can write down your selection by number. Then we will announce the winners later this week.
- Downtown Christmas Stroll is tonight, Dec. 13
- Letters from Christmas' past
- The conference center has not received any restitution for misappropriation of cash
- First Ladies of Bluegrass perform at Country Music Hall of Fame
- County eyes reducing $76 million debt
- Local family raises awareness of DiGeorge syndrome
- Vicki, Kyle and Friends Holiday Benefit Concert is Dec. 19 at Motlow
- Westwood Ambassadors, school staff refurbish neighbor’s flag
- Fatality confirmed in I-24 accident
- U.S. Army Major charged with distribution of child pornography
- Man steals from Beechgrove Country Store
- Obituaries for Dec. 11
- New contract to result in $52K increase in cost for the City
- Bowling, Bricken to talk to governor about Coffee TCAT
- Sheriff’s Office is looking for Whitney Lee Cox
- City investigates MPD Chief Yother; suspends him for another incident
- Loves Travel Stop developers file wetland permits for proposed Exit 117 store
- Blaze destroys $1 million house in Coffee County