Details for All residential real estate advertised herein is subject to the
All residential real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and applicable state and local laws. The Fair Housing Act makes it illegal to advertise "any preference, limitation, discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination."
We will not knowingly accept any advertising for residential real estate that appears to or violate federal and/or state and local law.
- Down home Southern: Mercantile Café greets each diner like family
- Five local students earn Trevecca Nazarene University Dean's List
- 911 Center adds resident notification system
- Has the mail run?
- Hometown Hero: MFD Firefighter Andrew Floied
- County looks to hire new full-time attorney
- Preparation begins for 2020 census; jobs available
- Letter to the editor: Social media and smart phone addiction
- Officials investigating body found in camper fire
- Richard Herrin to be featured in published book
- Skate park to receive makeover
- Local man charged with 34 counts of sexual misconduct with minors
- Thomas Evans Baird pleads 'not guilty' at arraignment
- Painter Properties to open in downtown square
- Obituaries for Jan. 16
- Manchester's Finest Nominations Open Soon
- Hickerson’s fifth grade builds Depression era shantytown
- Finance committee discusses school, waste and sewer renovations
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.