Details for NOTICE TO CREDITORS
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Estate of David Rex Garner, Late of Grundy County, Tenn. Notice is Hereby Given that on the 1st day of August, 2018, Letters Testamentary/ of Administration, in respect to the Estate of David Rex Garner deceased, were issued to the undersigned by Patricia Campbell, Chancery Court Clerk & Master for Grundy County, Tennessee.
All persons, resident and non-resident, having claims, matured or unmatured against his (or her) Estate are required to file the same in duplicate with the Clerk of the above named Court within 4 months from the date of the first publication (or of the posting, as the case may be) of this notice, otherwise their claim will be forever barred.
All persons indebted to the above Estate must come forward and make proper settlement with the undersigned at once.
This 1st day of August, 2018
(Signed) Steven John Mehr
Estate of David Rex Garner
Patricia Campbell, Clerk & Master
Trudy McKelvey Edwards, Attorney
- Raiders fall just short in opener with Franklin County
- Letter to the editor: A message to seniors
- $425 million for rural broadband gets Senate approval
- Westwood serves up 2-0 win over Coffee Middle
- Lady Raiders tie Franklin County 1-1
- CMS Lady Raiders fall to Warren County 4-1
- Conference Center FY18 losses top $366K
- Youth honors vets with Eagle Scout project
- The withered Greenleafe Inn is under new management
- Over 40 years of school service in county schools
- Central High School opens new barn for agricultural program
- City to get new Christmas tree
- Boma says farewell to aldermen, replaces police cars
- Girl Scout’s Gold Award project cuts to the heart of an urgent need
- Big plays hurt CMS Raiders in loss to Lake Forrest
- Two fires in Manchester, no injuries and minor damage
- CHS volleyball, soccer pick up wins; CMS teams fall short Monday
- Meet the winners of the county general election
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.