Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT FOR THE FOURTEENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT MANCHESTER, COFFEE COUNTY, TENNESSEE CHESNEY WISEMAN
CHANCERY COURT FOR THE FOURTEENTH JUDICIAL
MANCHESTER, COFFEE COUNTY,
In this cause, it is appearing to my satisfaction from the Petitioner's Complaint, which is sworn to by affidavit that KYLE WISEMAN is a nonresident of Coffee County, Tennessee or that the residence are unknown and cannot be ascertained upon diligent inquiry so that ordinary process of law cannot be served upon him/her, it is therefore ordered that the, KYLE WISEMAN enter appearance before the Chancery Court of Coffee County, Tennessee, on or before May 20, 2019 and plead answer to the Petitioner's Complaint, or the same will be taken for confessed and the cause set for hearing ex parte.
It is further ordered that a copy of this notice be published for four consecutive weeks in the MANCHESTER TIMES, a newspaper published in COFFEE COUNTY, Tennessee.
This 20th day of March, 2019.
Approved for entry:
- Pedigo to take over as interim director of county schools
- Manchester resident to compete at USGA amateur event
- Tullahoma police chief resigns, pleads guilty to felony
- Improve your health during Healthier Tennessee Week
- Weekend sports roundup: bass fishing, claybusters pick up wins
- Five local SkillsUSA students place in state
- Bond hearing set for McCoy
- Who wants to be a housewife?
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.