Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF GRUNDY COUNTY, TENNESSEE GET OUT FAST BONDING COMPANY
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF GRUNDY COUNTY, TENNESSEE
GET OUT FAST BONDING COMPANY and JASON HOLLAND,
ANGIE NOLAN, ANDREA MEEKS, ADAM DAVID REEVES, the STATE OF TENNESSEE, as RELATOR for LAUREEN BANKS, and KATIE S. OLSON,
In this cause, it appearing to my satisfaction from Comp lainants' bill, which is sworn to, that the residence of ADAM DAVID REEVES is unknown so that the ordinary process of law cannot be served upon him, it is therefore ordered that the said Defendant ADAM DAVID REEVES enter Appearance before the Chancery Court of Grundy County, Tennessee on or before the 7th day of January 2019 and plead Answer of demur to Complainants' bill, or the same will be taken for confessed as to you and the cause set for hearing ex parte.
It is further ordered that a copy of this Notice be published for four consecutive weeks in The Grundy County Herald, a newspaper published in Grundy County, Tennessee.
This the 24 day of October 2018.
PATRICIA CAMPBELL, CLERK & MASTER
HULL, RAY,, LANE & LYNCH, P.C.
BY: Gerald L. Ewell( L , JR. #13231
Post Office Box 878 Tullahoma, Tenness e 37388 (931) 455-5478
Attorney for Plaintiff
- Second Harvest president and CEO to retire in June 2019
- Cracker Barrel to serve free desserts to area veterans
- Westwood basketball falls to Middle Tennessee Christian
- Bells of Peace to Commemorate 100th anniversary of WWI armistice
- DAISY Award to honor Tennova-Harton nurses
- The una-bubba sends fake bombs to fake news outlets
- Coffee Middle teams compete in Rockvale basketball tournament
- Election recap: Blackburn beats Bredesen for Senate seat; Lee wins governor’s race
- Coffee County softball standout signs with college team
- Updated: Tornado hits Hillsboro, NWS confirms
- Local family loses home in storm
- Lady Raiders swat Lady Jackets in preseason scrimmage
- Updated election results: Lee wins governor's race; Blackburn takes Senate seat
- Manchester resident undergoes training in Marines
- Manchester veteran to be Grand Marshall in Winchester parade
- Coffee County under enhanced risk for severe weather Monday night
- Night run to honor victim of domestic violence
- Obituaries for Nov. 7
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.