Details for IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF MOORE COUNTY, TENNESSEE MARISA HUTSON
CIRCUIT COURT OF MOORE COUNTY,
Plaintiff, v. Case No. 21-CV-1169
ORDER FOR SERVICE BY PUBLICATION
This case is before the Court on Plaintiff's Motion for Service by Publication upon Defendant, Justin Hickman, pursuant to Tenn. Code Ann. 21-1-203 and Tenn. Code Ann. 21-1-204. The Motion is well taken and should be GRANTED.
Accordingly, it is therefore, ORDERED, ADJUDGED, AND DECREED that publication of this ORDER shall be made for four (4) consecutive weeks in the Manchester Times, which is a newspaper published at least weekly in Coffee County, Tennessee, the last known whereabouts of the Defendant herein, and that the Defendant, Justin Hickman, be given notice therein that he is hereby REQUIRED to answer or otherwise respond to the Complaint filed in this case within thirty (30) days from the date of the fourth (4th) weekly publication of this Order; and that should the Defendant, Justin Hickman, fail to answer or otherwise respond to the Complaint pursuant to this Order, then she shall be deemed to have received actual notice hereof and default may be taken against him.
ENTERED this 15th day of September, 2021.
CIRCUIT COURT JUDGE
APPROVED FOR ENTRY:
Glen C. Moore BPR#: 038741
DAVIS, KESSLER & DAVIS
P.O. Box 626
Winchester, TN 37398
Attorney for Plaintiff
- Dispatchers recognized for role in pursuit
- Coffee County director of schools contract renewed with $5K raise, amid board member walkout
- Bees attack police and sword-wielding Tullahoma man
- Nashville man charged in DUI-related death
- Obituaries for Oct. 20
- TBI unit collars Tullahoma man in sex trafficking operation
- PBA addresses conference center upcoming music events and contested land issues at October meeting
- McMinnville highway intersection to see improvements
- Amacher dismisses AG’s motion to dismiss
- Unity Medical Center Warns About Spoofing Scam