Details for TRUSTEES NOTICE OF SALE WHEREAS, ERNEST W.
TRUSTEES NOTICE OF SALE
WHEREAS, ERNEST W. VANZANT, executed a certain trust conveyance to L. Thomas Austin, Trustee, on the 17th day of May, 2019, to secure the payment of a certain note to Citizens Tri-County Bank of like date, said trust conveyance being of record in TBook 1288 page 40, et seq., Registers Office of Franklin County, Tennessee, to which reference is made for full contents thereof; and
WHEREAS, said trust conveyance (deed of trust) provides for the sale of the property hereinafter described in the event of default in payment of the indebtedness secured; and
WHEREAS, default has been made in the payment of the indebtedness secured by said trust conveyances.
NOW THEREFORE, by virtue of the authority vested in me as Trustee, I will on Tuesday, the 9th day of February, 2020, at 10:00 oclock a.m. (C.S.T.), at the front door of the Courthouse in Franklin County, Tennessee, offer for sale and sell to the highest and best bidder for cash, and in bar of the equity of redemption, the following described tract of land:
Lying in the Tenth Civil District of Franklin County, Tennessee, being described as follows:
BEGINNING at an old iron pin found lying on the West margin of Walnut Street (26" R.O.W.), also being the southeast corner of Johnson (DB 25, p. 455, ROFCT0: thence along the margin of Walnut Street South 12 deg. 38 min. 38 sec. West 92.96 feet to an old iron pin found; thence leaving the road margin North 79 deg. 09 min. 49 sec. West 152.57 feet to an old iron pin found; thence North 13 deg. 20 min. 59 sec. East 88.14 feet to an angle iron; thence South 81 deg. 00 min. 00 sec. East 151.71 feet to the point of beginning, and containing 0.32 acres, according to survey prepared by Chris Bateman, R.L.S. # 1851, 521 Woosley Rd., Tullahoma TN 37388 on July 3, 2018.
PRIOR AND LAST REFERENCE: Book 436, page 376, Registers Office of Franklin County, Tennessee.
Property Address: 121 Walnut St., Cowan TN 37318
The right is reserved to adjourn the day of the sale to another day and time certain, without further publication and in accordance with law, upon announcement of said adjournment on the day and time and place of sale set forth above. The sale held pursuant to this Notice may be cancelled at the Trustees option at any time
If the highest bidder cannot pay the bid within the time period established by the Citizens Tri-County Bank following the sale, then Trustee will accept the next highest bidder, at their highest bid, which will then be deemed the successful bidder.
This sale is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
Said sale is subject to any and all unpaid taxes, and any other claims, liens, leases, easements, setback lines, restrictions or encumbrances contained in any instrument in the chain of title thereto which would be superior to the Deed of Trust set forth herein Other Interested Parties: None
This 22nd day of December, 2020.
- Blanketing Horses in Cold Weather: Is it Necessary?
- College Street Elementary project progresses
- Covid-19 update Jan. 20
- Capstar donates new gym chairs for CHS
- Man stabbed in eye during altercation
- ‘Circulate the love’ valentine blood drive to save lives
- CHS wrestling splits meet
- Cornelison to lead Animal Control
- Manchester pharmacy technician accused of drug diversion; Tullahoma physician assistant guilty of unprofessional conduct
- More than 100 dog skulls found; more than 200 dogs rescued
- Senseonics Announces a Positive Coverage Decision for Eversense CGM from EmblemHealth
- Man stabbed in eye during altercation
- ‘Mimi’s Corner’ at CAC developed thanks to donation
- Vaccination information for Coffee County
- Biden signs mask mandate as first executive order, says Trump left 'generous' note
- Text tells wife not to talk to police during domestic call
- Coffee County EMS understaffed, can’t transport outside of county
- Police recover items from car break ins
Local Area Events