Coffee County currently has limited vaccine availability. Currently the County is vaccinating those 75 and older and those involved in a medical setting and those involved with children. Vaccines are being given out at the Coffee County fair grounds Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. As of today…
Over 750 Soldiers and Airmen with the Tennessee National Guard are part of a 25,000 member National Guard task force supporting the 59th Presidential Inauguration and assisting with security for the U.S. Capitol and other Federal properties in Washington, D.C.
The Tennessee Supreme Court on Jan. 15 an order extending the suspension of most in-person hearings to March 31, 2021.
Overwhelmed because of the COVID-19 pandemic and understaffed, Coffee County Emergency Medical Services (EMS) has not transported patients outside of the county.
The Manchester Board of Mayor and Aldermen discussed on Jan. 5 a resolution regarding the spending freeze for the city. When the budget for Fiscal Year 2020-2021 was approved several months ago, BOMA implemented a spending freeze. The board decided on Jan. 5 to continue with the freeze and p…
Motlow State Community College leadership plans a return to on-campus instruction and activities by Fall 2021. The plan is contingent upon the status and spread of the Covid-19 virus. Leadership will make the final determination of the College’s on-ground Fall 2021 plan later this summer. Cu…
Today, Tennessee Governor Bill Lee announced a new digital tool to help inform Tennesseans when they will be eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
With the increase in remote working across the country many Americans have began to move away from bigger metro areas like Nashville into towns. According to a Lendingtree study, Nashville has the third most people moving away from the city, and the areas that are the most popular to move to…
Tennessee to begin age-based vaccination
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee wants to make members aware that it will cover the administration cost for all coronavirus vaccines that receive Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval and emergency use authorization.
Tennessee Governor Bill Lee today announced a call for the Tennessee General Assembly to convene for a special legislative session on January 19, 2021 to address urgent issues facing Tennessee students and schools in the 2021-22 school year.
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Arriving at Coffee County Health Department
Gov. Bill Lee remarks on the COVID-19 pandemic:
Coffee County Sheriff’s Department will do non-emergency reports over the phone due to COVID-19.
While the number of COVID-19 cases are spiking in the area, prompting the city and county governments to roll back in-person services once again, outside reports may be misleading when it comes to those numbers.
Today, the Tennessee Department of Health announced the state of Tennessee expects to receive its first shipment of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine on or around Dec. 21.
Due to the rising numbers in COVID-19 cases in Coffee County, Coffee County Government buildings will be closing their offices to the public, effective beginning Monday, Dec. 21. This will include all Offices at Coffee County Administrative Plaza, the public libraries, and all other county b…
- Covid-19 update Dec. 17
- Autumn Oaks shares plans for COVID-19 vaccinations
- Covid-19 update Dec. 16
- Manchester City to begin New Year with at-home schedule
- Parks and Recreation officials urge community members to wear masks
- Covid-19 update for Dec. 15
- Covid-19 update Dec. 14
- Remote Learning Renewal Information available
- State Department of Health receives first shipment of vaccine
- Covid-19 update Dec. 13
- Covid-19 update Dec. 12
- Coffee County Health Department changes drive through testing days beginning December 21
- Covid-19 update Dec. 11
- Covid-19 update Dec. 10
- Covid-19 update Dec. 9
- Covid-19 update Dec. 8
- Covid-19 update Dec. 7
- Free COVID-19 testing continues through year
- Covid-19 update Dec. 6
- Covid-19 update Dec. 5
- Covid-19 update for Dec. 4
- Covid-19 update for Dec. 3
- Covid-19 update Dec. 2
- Covid-19 update Dec. 1
- COVID-19 emotional support line available for Tennessee educators
- Covid-19 update Nov. 30
- Thank you, CCS IT Department!
- Covid-19 update Nov. 29
- Covid-19 update Nov. 28
- Covid-19 update Nov. 27
- Covid-19 update for Nov. 26
- Covid-19 update Nov. 24
- Covid-19 update Nov. 24
- Third Quarter 2020 economic indicators report shows signs of economic recovery
- Covid-19 update Nov. 23
- Parks and Recreation closes bathrooms in parks due to COVID-19
- Covid-19 update Nov. 22
- Covid-19 update for Nov. 21
- Motlow State adds thermal temperature scanners on all campuses
- Covid-19 update for Nov. 20
- Mayor issues statement on COVID-19 uptick
- East Coffee Elementary shifts to virtual classes
- Tenn. Supreme Court extends state of emergency that suspends jury trials
- Nov. 6 COVID-19 Update
- CHS and CCRA students return to in-school instruction Monday
- COVID-19 update
- Alderman French tests positive for COVID-19
- County schools announce virtual learning instructions for non-internet families
- COVID-19 testing location changed
- Fed unemployment benefits may end soon for many