The Manchester Water Department is working on a water leak near the intersection of highway 41 and highway 53.
Customers in the area may experience an interruption in service or reduced pressure until the repair is completed.
Crews are on the right lane/ turning lane, coming off "jail hill." Use caution in the area.
- Manchester pharmacy technician accused of drug diversion; Tullahoma physician assistant guilty of unprofessional conduct
- More than 100 dog skulls found; more than 200 dogs rescued
- Senseonics Announces a Positive Coverage Decision for Eversense CGM from EmblemHealth
- Man stabbed in eye during altercation
- Vaccination information for Coffee County
- ‘Mimi’s Corner’ at CAC developed thanks to donation
- Text tells wife not to talk to police during domestic call
- Coffee County EMS understaffed, can’t transport outside of county
- Police recover items from car break ins
- Biden signs mask mandate as first executive order, says Trump left 'generous' note
Local Area Events