(BPT) - The Los Angeles International Auto Show highlights the latest in the world of automotive — from the newest models and special editions, to advancements in safety and technology, and a sneak peek at some cars of the future. We are getting a first look with Michael Harley, Kelley Blue Book’s Executive Editor.
- PBA considers asking MTSU to conduct an economic impact study again
- Koala yoga
- County commissioners approve $150,000 for liability claims
- Shelbyville resident sentenced to 50 years for sexual exploitation of a child and possession of child pornography
- Local officials consider rejecting relocation of refugees in Coffee County
- Eat to Earn supports local veterans association
- Company aims for healthier workforce
- The City of Manchester Street Department will be paving Oakdale Street from Short Street to Wiley Street today, Jan. 16. Please avoid this area.
AutomotiveBridalBusiness And CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinancePetsReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel